офлайн
    2648216 Senior Member Автор темы

5 лет на сайте
    пользователь #2648216

Написать сообщение

# 6 ноября 2019 12:08
    Leo.mogilev:

потому что на нет и суда нет.

как вариант) вообщем-то по этой причине и нет Facebook. Который с удовольствие предоставляет рекламные услуги и ИП и Физ.лицам.

• ValeraN95 Member
    офлайн
    ValeraN95 Member

16 лет на сайте
    пользователь #127341

Написать сообщение

# 6 ноября 2019 12:17
    2648216:

Который с удовольствие предоставляет рекламные услуги и ИП и Физ.лицам.

если вы имеете в виду покупку трафика - то и адсенса нет. Лень им видимо или рынок мал для них

• 2648216 Senior MemberАвтор темы
    офлайн

5 лет на сайте
    пользователь #2648216

Написать сообщение

# 6 ноября 2019 12:20 Редактировалось 2648216, 6 раз(а).
    ValeraN95:

то и адсенса нет.

Adwords вроде как публично заявил что не работает с физ.лицами именно из-за этого. Да, рынок мал.
    А в Facebook есть конкретная галочка - я физ.лицо. =) По крайне мере была в прошлом году. Но на учет им просто не хочется становится, а как их заставишь?

Добавлено спустя 50 минут 50 секунд

А никого не смутили пометки внизу в новой русской версии договора?

[a ] should be replaced with "любые зарегистрированные и незарегистрированные действующие по всему миру патентные, авторские, личные неимущественные права, а также права на товарные знаки, коммерческую тайну, базы данных и любую другую интеллектуальную собственность. otherwise it's not clear that "registered and unregistered" applies to all the listed rights

[b.] This looks like a substantial change that need legal team's approval before implementation. I would therefore hold on implementing it for now.

+avidergar@google.com let me know if you have a different opining. Also other than this comment and the comment on the number format which we can follow up post else the rest should be implemented please have a look when you can.

[c ] all the numbers should end with a period (2.1.), this has to be fixed globally

[d ] I think this is a big that we can carry on post this specific launch. Adding +avidergar@google.com for visibility and for post-launch updates.

Что это вообще такое? Ощущение, что забыли убрать пометки редактора договора. И выкатили договор, который до конца не согласован)

офлайн

5 лет на сайте
    пользователь #2648216

Написать сообщение

# 7 ноября 2019 09:40 Редактировалось 2648216, 2 раз(а).

"hope you're doing great.

To better understand your marketing agent, I appreciate if you can check the TOS as a seller. Please check Terms of service ( United stated/ other) for Belarus. As of the moment, there is no specific Terms of Service available for your country.

In addition, please be advised that Google Payments Corp (GPC), a subsidary of Google LLC will be your marketing agent. Thus, GPC will be your payment entity. You can check it once you will download your earnings payment receipt. As a seller from Belarus, marketing agent will not change even if you sell around the world.

Below statement is not applicable:

"my customers from Canada my marketing agent will be Google LLC"
    "and for the customers from Australia- Google Asia Pacific Pte.Ltd"
    To download your payment receipt:

Pay.google.com
    Subscription and Services> Google Play Apps> Manage
    View transactions and documents
    If you click the link "Automatic payment: Wire transfer to bank account", payment receipt will show.
    Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions. Have a great day and take care always!"
    :molotok: :rotate: :lol:
    Опять же, вся беда в том, что это поддержка Paymenta и они на своей волне видят только договор с пойменном перед глазами...

• Leo.mogilev Senior Member
    офлайн
    Leo.mogilev Senior Member

8 лет на сайте
    пользователь #1844786

Написать сообщение

# 7 ноября 2019 10:13

они имеют ввиду,что
    маркетинговым агентом они являются по получению платежей, проведению транзакций по платежам.
    Но !!
    они же ведь не являются маркетинговым агентом по распространению продукта потребителям,a Вас именно такой вид агента интересует

Добавлено спустя 56 секунд

2648216:

Опять же, вся беда

это уже не просто бида,это[censored]

Добавлено спустя 10 минут 23 секунды

да,и если они такие офигенные маркетологи,спросите--ндс в стране разработчика оформлять,удерживать итд итп--их(пейментса) сфера ответственности?
    И если это офофрмление делают они,то делают именно за GLC в РБ???или за кого.

офлайн

5 лет на сайте
    пользователь #2648216

Написать сообщение

# 7 ноября 2019 10:46 Редактировалось 2648216, 1 раз.
    Leo.mogilev:

да,и если они такие офигенные маркетологи

еще рано такими вопросами их засыпать) сейчас я с ними подискутирую, это оставлю напоследок)
    Еще ж надо узнать у данного отвечающего, какая тогда информация указана на странице https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/93 ... 24970&rd=1
    Кто такой distribution partner который получает 30%. Короче ознакомить его со всем перечнем их же договоров.
    А потом уже про налоги, а то может зразу послать=)

• ValeraN95 Member
    офлайн
    ValeraN95 Member

16 лет на сайте
    пользователь #127341

Написать сообщение

# 7 ноября 2019 18:44

Hello
    I am developer and merchant from Belarus
    Based on agreement with Google Play - https://play.google.com/intl/ALL_ru/about/developer-distribution-agreement.html
    and w Google Payment Corp - https://payments.google.com/payments/apis-secure/u/0/get_legal_do ... =sellertos
    and this table https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/9306917
    my only agent is Google Commerce Limited. Its receives operation/service fee of 30% of price of all my purchases worldwide

Our legislation interprets this as service fee, that is, the developer pay 30% of purchase price to Google Commerce. For such services, developer (legal entity) must pay VAT, but due to the fact that Google Commerce Limited has become a tax account in Belarus, its must pay this VAT. Only if the purchase from Belarus I have to pay VAT.

Could you tell me please - do I understand correctly that Google Commerce Limited pays VAT for its share of 30% of price if developer from Belarus?

Thanks and sorry

Написал им такой вопрос - чтоб не забанили за такое меня)

офлайн

5 лет на сайте
    пользователь #2648216

Написать сообщение

# 9 ноября 2019 12:55 Редактировалось 2648216, 3 раз(а).

Google:
    hope you're doing great.
    To better understand your marketing agent, I appreciate if you can check the TOS as a seller. Please check Terms of service ( United stated/ other) for Belarus. As of the moment, there is no specific Terms of Service available for your country.
    In addition, please be advised that Google Payments Corp (GPC), a subsidary of Google LLC will be your marketing agent. Thus, GPC will be your payment entity. You can check it once you will download your earnings payment receipt. As a seller from Belarus, marketing agent will not change even if you sell around the world.
    Below statement is not applicable:
    "my customers from Canada my marketing agent will be Google LLC"
    "and for the customers from Australia- Google Asia Pacific Pte.Ltd"
    To download your payment receipt:
    Pay.google.com
    Subscription and Services> Google Play Apps> Manage
    View transactions and documents
    If you click the link "Automatic payment: Wire transfer to bank account", payment receipt will show.
    Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions. Have a great day and take care always!"

Я:
    Thank you for your reply. As I understood my payment entity is GPC and this is a subsidiary of Google LLC.
    But where can I find in the contract that Google LLC is my marketing agent(distribution partner)?
    Here on the page https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/93 ... 29158&rd=1 completely different information is given.

Google:
    Hi,
    Thank you for the response.
    Since payment entities are parts/ subsidiaries of Google LLC, having contracts with GPC, GPJ, GPI and etc. will always be a part of Google LLC. 
    Technically, your contract with GPC is also a contract with Google LLC. Since GPC is under Google LLC.
    Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions. Have a great day and take care always!
    Sincerely,

Я:
    Thank you for your reply. Yes, I understand that GPC, GPJ, GPI are subsidiary of Google LLC. But in the contract Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement» it says: p. 2.1 You are contracting with the applicable Google entity based on where You have selected to distribute Your Product (as set forth here https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/93 ... 20050&rd=1).
    That's why to make correct calculation of taxes, I need to know which particular company is my Distribution partner which takes 30% of the commission (as set forth https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/112622?hl=en)

Google:
    Hi,
    Please be advised that you will have 2 contracts when you are selling applications at Google Play store. It is the Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement and the Terms of Services ( USA). Please note that for countries that has no specific Terms of Services, we are advising to use the Terms of Services ( USA). You can check also other countries terms of services like ( Ireland, Sweden and etc.). All Distribution partners are subsidiary of Google LLC.
    Techinically, Google LLC is taking the 30% as the commission fee because it is the main company of Google.
    With regards to sales tax and tax liabilities:

• Each country around the world has different tax laws. There are other countries that Google is responsible for the setting, reporting and remittance of the sales tax. In the other hand there are countries that you are responsible for the setting, reporting and remittance. 
    • If you plan to sell in a specific country, please know the tax law of that country. You may refer to this article for setting tax rates. Since Google Play Merchant team is not a tax advisor, we highly recommend you to seek a local tax advisor. 

In addition, if you are receiving EU VAT invoice, it is because you are selling to EEA/ EMEA countries. However, if you check the VAT percentage, it is set to 0% because Belarus is not part of the EU countries.  Merchants that are located in EU countries only has tax rates in the EU VAT. The amount that you are seeing on the invoice is the 30% Google fee of your EEA/ EMEA sales.
    Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions. Have a great day and take care always!

Я:
    Hello! Thank you very much for you quick reply.

Yes, I understand that GPC, GPJ, GPI are subsidiary of Google LLC. Techinically, Google LLC is taking the 30% as the commission fee because it is the main company of Google.

But for me it is very important to know what exact subsidiary company I have a contract with. That’s why could you please clarify what does it mean next point:
    Commercial Role between Google and You. You appoint Google Commerce Limited as Your agent for the marketing of Your Products to users in the following countries. (https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/93 ... 20050&rd=1)

It says here that Google Commerce Limited will be my agent by several facts:
    1. my country of registration as a developer ?
    2. end-user (purchasers) location ?

Google:
    Hi,
    For more clarification:

• Google Commerce Limited will be your marketing agent as a merchant/ developer of Belarus. GCL is responsible for distributing your applications to your purchaser around the world. 
    • In the other hand, Google Payments Corp will be your payment entity. GPS is responsible for the payments of your earnings and the collections of your sales around the world. 

Sincerely,

Я:
    Thank you for all clarifications! It was exactly that thing that I was needed to know.

To make sure that we are on the same page I would like to sum up everything that you’ve wrote:
    My only marketing agent for distribution my application will be GCL no matter which country my app is buying. Am I right?

Thank you

Google:
    Hello,
    Thank you for contacting the Google Payments Merchant team. Please be advised that I took over this case since my other colleague who assisted you is currently out of the office.
    I just want to acknowledge your last query regarding marketing agent. To answer your question, you are correct, Google Commerce Limited (GCL) act as your agent for the marketing of your products to users in the following countries, no matter from which country your buyers is.
    Should you have further questions, please feel free to reply to this email and I´ll be more than happy to assist. Have a good day!
    Thanks!

Ребята, конечно, там сидят упертые, но пробиваемые)
    В итоге получил ответ, что от страны покупателя не зависит агент по маркетингу и для РБ будет GCL. Задал еще там один уточняющий вопрос, но пока так.

офлайн

8 лет на сайте
    пользователь #1844786

Написать сообщение

# 9 ноября 2019 13:19 Редактировалось Leo.mogilev, 1 раз.
    2648216:

, но пробиваемые)

просто их так ещё никто и никогда не пробивал! :D

офлайн

5 лет на сайте
    пользователь #2648216

Написать сообщение

# 9 ноября 2019 13:48 Редактировалось 2648216, 10 раз(а).

Я:
    Thanks a lot,
    One more clarification. By "following countries" - do you mean that this is a list of countries where developer should be registered to make GCL his only marketing/distribution agent? And this list of countries you can find here

Google:
    Hello,

I hope you''re doing well.

To answer your clarification question, yes, that is correct. You can find on that link all the supported locations for Developer and merchant registration and their corresponding marketing agent.

Ну получается для Google агент зависит от места регистрации разработчика, а у Apple от места покупателя.

офлайн

8 лет на сайте
    пользователь #1844786

Написать сообщение

# 9 ноября 2019 15:40 Редактировалось Leo.mogilev, 1 раз.
    Leo.mogilev:

Вы поручаете компании Google LLC продажу Ваших Продуктов пользователям в указанных ниже странах в качестве Вашего агента

-ненадлежащий перевод.
    А правильный,значит,этот---
    Вы поручаете компании Google LLC в качестве Вашего агента В УКАЗАННЫХ НИЖЕ СТРАНАХ продажу Ваших Продуктов пользователям.(для РБ---читать GLC))

Теперь д
    пробивайте их с НДС.
    Пейментс НДС рассчитывает с ваших продаж в счет GLC,или в счет материнской LLC?Хотя из ответов выше понятно,что все идет в котёл LLC.

• ValeraN95 Member
    офлайн
    ValeraN95 Member

16 лет на сайте
    пользователь #127341

Написать сообщение

# 9 ноября 2019 16:38

ответ про НДС жду. интересно если получится, что по нашему НК GCL должна платить, но не платит)

офлайн

8 лет на сайте
    пользователь #1844786

Написать сообщение

# 9 ноября 2019 16:41
    ValeraN95:

ответ про НДС жду. интересно если получится, что по нашему НК GCL должна платить, но не платит)

да,я про это выше отмечал уже--надо разузнать именно в МНС РБ насчет платежей GLC в бюджет РБ за продажу ваших прилаг

офлайн

5 лет на сайте
    пользователь #2648216

Написать сообщение

# 9 ноября 2019 16:57
    ValeraN95:

интересно если получится, что по нашему НК GCL должна платить, но не платит)

а разве нас это должно касаться? Мы как налоговые агенты, должны платить за иностран.предприятие не стоящее на учете. Они стоят на учете.
    Есть ли закон в НК по которому нас можно привлечь, если вдруг он не платит?

• ValeraN95 Member
    офлайн
    ValeraN95 Member

16 лет на сайте
    пользователь #127341

Написать сообщение

# 9 ноября 2019 16:59
    2648216:

а разве нас это должно касаться?

по идее не должно. Как я понимаю, главное, чтобы в договоре как-то не указано было - что мы берем на себя этот НДС.
    Но выйдет забавно - если гугл не разобрался с этим вопросом - что очень может быть

офлайн

5 лет на сайте
    пользователь #2648216

Написать сообщение

# 9 ноября 2019 17:03 Редактировалось 2648216, 2 раз(а).

https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/138000?hl=ru
    НДС с продаж они точно платят.

По НДС с маркетинговых услуг, нам мне кажется это не должно интересовать, т.к. они стоят на учете.

офлайн

8 лет на сайте
    пользователь #1844786

Написать сообщение

# 9 ноября 2019 17:08

если стоят на учете, то это их обязанность проплачивать за вас.Вот как только МНС подтвердит,что GLC отплачивает ((или не отплачивает,но таки должно))НДС в бюджет РБ за разработчиков,будет тогда всё ОК.
    Нам надо просто по этому факту увязать то,что GLC агент,а не LLC или ещё хлеще-пейментс((хотя тут уже давным давно разобрались)).

Добавлено спустя 3 минуты 25 секунд

2648216:

Есть ли закон в НК по которому нас можно привлечь, если вдруг он не платит?

разбирались как-то на соседней ветке-нету такого.

• EsiesGP Junior Member
    офлайн
    EsiesGP Junior Member

12 лет на сайте
    пользователь #529142

Написать сообщение

# 9 ноября 2019 17:22 Редактировалось EsiesGP, 1 раз.

Google Support
    Abby4:28 PM
    You are now connected to Abby. Please type your message and hit 'Enter' to send.
    Abby4:28 PM
    Hi, thanks for contacting the Google Payments Merchant Team. One moment while I read your information.
    Me4:28 PM
    Hello,
    Abby4:29 PM
    Thank you for patiently waiting.
    Abby4:29 PM
    I understand that you have question about DDA, is that correct?
    Me4:30 PM
    https://play.google.com/intl/ALL_en/about/developer-distribution-agreement.html
    Me4:30 PM
    Looks like yes, if DDA it is the following agreemwnt
    Me4:31 PM
    *agreement
    Me4:31 PM
    So I want to ask you about point 2.1
    Abby4:32 PM
    No worries, I ́ll be glad to provide you additional details about your concern.
    Abby4:32 PM
    Please give me one moment while I check on the 2.1 part of the DDA.
    Me4:32 PM
    This is the text from the agreement "You are contracting with the applicable Google entity based on where You have selected to distribute Your Product (as set forth here)." point 2.1
    Abby4:33 PM
    What exactly about this part?
    Me4:35 PM
    So if I (developer from Belarus) sells my application to user in Japan so in this case with which Google entity is my agent? Google Pacific Pte. Limited?
    https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/93 ... 72746&rd=1
    I guided with this tables. Am I right?
    Abby4:39 PM
    Since you are located in Belarus your marketing will be Google Commerce Limited even if your app buyers are located in Japan.
    Abby4:40 PM
    Yes, you are correct. You may refer to the link of Supported location you have provided for reference.
    Me4:42 PM
    Hm, it is not clear for me aspecially when I'm reading Russian localization for DDA: text before tables. In Russian localization is written that Google Pacific Pte. Limited is my agent in case if I'm selling the app to user from Japan.
    Me4:45 PM
    Also it is not clear from English localization. I can undestand the text before tables both as you said and as I said.
    Abby4:45 PM
    Please be advised, as a seller from Belarus, marketing agent will not change even if you sell around the world.
    Me4:46 PM
    Ok, according to DDA I'm collaborationg only with GCL, right?
    Me4:46 PM
    GCL - Google commerce Limited
    Me4:47 PM
    as a Google entity
    Abby4:47 PM
    Yes, that is correct.
    Me4:48 PM
    This is very good for developers from Belarus, but maybe you can review and fix the russian localization for text before tables https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/93 ... 72746&rd=1
    Me4:49 PM
    maybe not you, but you can create a ticket for your Senior coleegs?
    Me4:50 PM
    And can you please send this conversation to my email?
    Me4:50 PM
    This will be a prove for Tax inspection
    Abby4:51 PM
    We do appreciate your feedback regarding this. Rest assured that I will have it forwarded to our specialists for further enhancements.
    Me4:51 PM
    Thank you!
    Abby4:51 PM
    Anytime for you.
    Me4:51 PM
    Will you send this conversation to my email ?
    Me4:52 PM
    Just copy and paste)
    Abby4:52 PM
    Nothing to worry. I can definitely do that.
    Abby4:52 PM
    Would there be anything else that I may assist you with?
    Me4:53 PM
    No, thank you. Please send me this converstion now. I'm waiting.
    Abby4:54 PM
    In order for me to send the copy, we may have to end this chat session.

офлайн

5 лет на сайте
    пользователь #2648216

Написать сообщение

# 9 ноября 2019 17:27 Редактировалось 2648216, 1 раз.

Выше я сбрасывал, что они писали:
    In addition, if you are receiving EU VAT invoice, it is because you are selling to EEA/ EMEA countries.
    .... Что-то про Беларусь, я не понял....
    The amount that you are seeing on the invoice is the 30% Google fee of your EEA/ EMEA sales.

И, что нам особо интересно, этот invoice идет под именем компании GLC.
    Отсюда можно предположить, что именно GLC является той компанией которая забирает себе 30% как минимум в EEA/ EMEA.

Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 12 секунд

EsiesGP:

Great!

• EsiesGP Junior Member
    офлайн
    EsiesGP Junior Member

12 лет на сайте
    пользователь #529142

Написать сообщение

# 9 ноября 2019 17:33

Я тоже зашел к ним в гости сегодня еще раз. Получается, что да, что GCL. Но из договора это не очевидно.

Но хочу внести еще немного смуты в наш диалог. Когда недавно я брал консультацию у юриста из Legal Tax, мне сказали, что для белорусского законодательства мы сотрудничаем не с GCL, а с GPC c точки зрения уплаты налогов. Т.е. это то о чем говорил сапорт, что GPC ответственно за все денежные переводы и выплаты. Мне такая точка зрения не очень понравилась и я ушел к другим юристам)))