• TsilyA Senior MemberАвтор темы
    офлайн
    TsilyA Senior Member Автор темы

19 лет на сайте
    пользователь #24949

Написать сообщение

# 13 февраля 2013 09:18

Пордскажите, что нужно для того что бы получить транзитную визу (на 96 часов) в ОАЭ? Спасибо

• ksenyasaf Member
    офлайн
    ksenyasaf Member

14 лет на сайте
    пользователь #235716

Написать сообщение

# 13 февраля 2013 14:44

Добрый день, TsilyA :)
    Вам будет нужен паспорт, фото, основные документы для тура. Транзитная виза оплачивается отдельно - стоимость под запрос

• TsilyA Senior MemberАвтор темы
    офлайн
    TsilyA Senior Member Автор темы

19 лет на сайте
    пользователь #24949

Написать сообщение

# 13 февраля 2013 15:52 Редактировалось TsilyA, 1 раз.

ksenyasaf, просто я лечу из Сингапура в Минск, по пути хочу на пару дней задержатся в ОАЭ (сам белорус). Это чтобы сделать визу в Аэропорту сразу? Или онлайн как то?

• Thunder779 Senior Member
    офлайн
    Thunder779 Senior Member

15 лет на сайте
    пользователь #146261

Написать сообщение

# 13 января 2019 23:44

Странно, что очень мало на форуме обсуждений по визе в ОАЭ. Кто получал? На сайте посольства как-то всё мутно расписано очень :P Понял, что требуется типа "спонсор", реально - конторка в РБ со связями в ОАЭ, берущая за воздух свои услуги немалую денюжку. Не понял, напр., нужно ли лично обращаться в посольство или эти конторы, или всё можно оформить онлайн.
    Захотел слетать, почитал про визу - желание сильно убавилось, но если можно всё провернуть онлайн - можно попробовать :shuffle:
    Ах да, речь идет про обычную туристическую визу на месяц, а не транзитную. 96 часов мне все-таки мало будет

• rob232 Member
    офлайн
    rob232 Member

17 лет на сайте
    пользователь #65134

Написать сообщение

# 14 января 2019 03:30 Редактировалось rob232, 3 раз(а).

Если вы летите через Абу Даби, то транзитную визу (и другие визы) можно заказать онлайн на сайте Etihad: https://www.etihad.com/en/before-you-fly/visas/

Не обязательно лететь на Etihad. Главное, через Абу Даби. Спонсором будет выступать Etihad.
    Я так делал транзитную визу. Все онлайн, безо всяких консульств. Виза (eVisa) приходит на email. Ее надо распечатать будет. И потом показывать на границе.

Вот полный FAQ по их виза сервису.
    1. Why should I use the online application system?
    It is easy and convenient to apply for your visa online. Simply provide the required information, documents and pay the visa fee online without having to send documents by email or visiting the office in person. Once your visa application is approved, you will receive an approved e-Visa copy via email.

2. How many days before my intended visit to Abu Dhabi should I apply for a visa?
    It usually takes 24 hours to process your visa application subject to immigration approval. In the UAE, our working days are Sunday - Thursday inclusive. Fridays, Saturdays and public holidays are not included, so please be aware that your visa application will take longer if you apply on one of these days. It is advisable to apply for your visa in advance.

3. Can I apply for a Single or a Multiple Entry Visa?
    You can apply for both Single and Multiple Entry Visas.

4. Do the visa fees include all charges or are there any additional fees?
    There may be additional credit and debit card fees for online applications.

5. Is it mandatory to travel with Etihad Airways or can I travel with any airline?
    No. You do not have to travel with Etihad Airways to apply for one of these visas. They apply to all airlines and all airports in the UAE.

6. Is it mandatory to travel through Abu Dhabi Airport on a Transit Visa?
    Yes. You can apply for a Transit Visa ONLY if you are travelling into Abu Dhabi Airport and onwards from Abu Dhabi Airport. However, your ticket does not have to be issued by Etihad Airways.

7. Can I extend a Tourist Visa?
    Yes. All types of Tourist Visas can be extended twice for 30 days each time, after you have entered the UAE. The cost of extension is AED 960 and you can complete your request online.

8. When will my visa be valid for entry?
    Your visa is valid for entry from the issue date.

9. Can I exit Abu Dhabi Airport for sightseeing if my transit time is 6 hours? What are the criteria to apply for a Transit Visa?
    Transit Visas can be arranged if your transit time between your original and connecting flight is between 8 hours and 4 calendar days. If your transit time is greater than 24 hours, then you must either arrange a confirmed hotel reservation or provide the Emirates ID card and UAE Residence visa copy of the person you will be staying with in the UAE.

10. Why has my visa application been rejected?
    Unfortunately, the UAE immigration authorities do not reveal their reasons for the refusal of a visa.

11. What are the consequences if I extend my stay in the UAE without extending my visa?
    Unfortunately, you may face legal action and be required to pay a fine. Also, it may not be possible to apply for a UAE visa in the future.

12. I am holding a Diplomatic / Service / Emergency passport; can I apply for a visa through your website?
    No. We can apply for visas for you if you have an ordinary, valid passport, issued by your respective country. Holders of other passports may not apply for visas through our website.

1. Holders of Diplomatic passports must apply through the diplomatic channel.
    2. Holders of Service and Emergency Travel documents should approach the UAE Embassy in their country of residence to apply for a UAE visa, before travel.

13. Am I guaranteed entry to the UAE if I successfully obtain a visa?
    This depends on the decision of the Immigration authorities, based on the verification of your documents at the point of entry.

14. My passport is expiring soon – can I still get a visa?
    The UAE Immigration department requires all visitors to have a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival. If your passport is valid for less than six months, you will need to renew it before you can apply for a visa and travel to the UAE.

15. Who sponsors my visa when I apply through the Etihad Airways website?
    Etihad Airways sponsors your visa if you apply for one of the specified types, through our website.

16. I have a few questions about my visa, who can I talk to?
    For any queries regarding visas, please call +971 (0) 56 677 0326 (from 08.00 to 17.30 UAE time every day) or email visaonarrival@etihad.ae

• Thunder779 Senior Member
    офлайн
    Thunder779 Senior Member

15 лет на сайте
    пользователь #146261

Написать сообщение

# 25 июня 2019 14:12

Еее, хорошая новость! http://mfa.gov.by/press/news_mfa/dc4d6ae514769d3c.html
    Осталось дождаться ратификации - и можно закупать билеты на зиму :ura:
    Их идиотская виза была единственным камнем преткновения

• kozlovskayat Neophyte Poster
    офлайн
    kozlovskayat Neophyte Poster

10 лет на сайте
    пользователь #877350

Написать сообщение

# 20 июля 2019 18:38

Добрый вечер! Может вы знаете , нужна ли ID карта для посещения ОАЭ?
    Или же все намного проще, чем кажется