офлайн
    Evgeny Member Автор темы

18 лет на сайте
    пользователь #936

Написать сообщение

# 15 октября 2002 15:15

Subj:

To: info@mts.by

Subject: Unsatisfactory work of MTS roaming in Italy.

Good afternoon,

My name is ......... I have your SIM card with telephone number +375.29.xxx.xx.xx. All further detailes of the contract may be delivered to your office as soon as i arrive to Minsk.

I would like to explain you the situation that is absolutely not acceptable for me.

Currently I am present in Milano, Italy. That is why i am not able to write you in russian.

My number is connected to the roaming service. Since 09.10.2002 i have lost the connection. Symptoms are as following:

Current status of mobile phone (Sony CMD J5) is "searching"....

Before mentioned date it was possible to connect MTS via roaming with "I Omnitel".

When i try to search for the current available network operators (menu Setting.Preferences.Select Network), it shows me:

blank automatic

phone sign I TIM

blank I Omnitel

phone sign I Wind

when i try to use I Omnitel, phone displays message "Unsiccessful"

What I tried:

-switch off/on the mobile,

-take off, insert your SIM card

-2 times telephoned +375.17.237-98-98 and spent xx Eu on useless converstation with online operators concerning this matter.

-inserted other Italian SIM card in my mobile and it connected well with Italian company, that shows that mobile is functioning correctly.

-tried with different mobiles installing SIM card, had the same reslts.

What I suspect:

there is

a) problem with my account, it is blocked or smth similar. But according to your operator everything is Ok

b) problem in MTS<=>I Omnitel roaming settings. Not solved till now, even though i alerted twice on 09/10/2002 and 13/10/2002

What I will claim for:

a) Basing upon the fact that my SIM card was unaccessible i will ask you to suspend withdrawing daily payments from my account till I am connected again.

b) due to that fact that i had to telephone from Milano to your customer service center, spent lot's of time and xx Euro to pay phone calls (I will represent a bill upon my arrival to Your office) to return back this mentioned summ of money by adding it to my account. The result of the calls was negative. I still experiencing problems.

Please take into account that these troubles cost me moral and financial damage due to inaccessibility for the people who were trying to reach me all this time on business and private needs I would kindly ask You to compencate me that is described above.

Thanks alot for your comprehension.

Poslal takoje pis'mo....

Tak vot vopros. Realno li eto?

Ochenj neprijatno kogda tebe ispolnitsja 25 let, tji skazal chto yezhaesh, no bydesh dostypen po telefony ..... i vot takoj oblom :(((((

Eto sovsem ne potomy chto ja MTS nenavizhy.... Eto mozhet bit' ljubaja kompanija. Prosto obidno den'gi vpystyju trachy :((((

• Aiven Onliner Team
    офлайн
    Aiven Onliner Team

18 лет на сайте
    пользователь #1399

Написать сообщение

# 15 октября 2002 16:57

я не юрист, но по-русски ты можешь объяснить ситуацию???

[img]http://www.poigraika.ru/smiles/loki12.gif[/img][i][color=red]...с уважением, Айвен![/color][/i]
  • Evgeny MemberАвтор темы
    офлайн
    Evgeny Member Автор темы

18 лет на сайте
    пользователь #936

Написать сообщение

# 15 октября 2002 17:58

postarajus.

Nahozhysj v Italii. Na royminge s MTS cherez Omnitel.

ypala svjazj MTS nachinaja s proshloj sredi. Do sih por..... Zvonil v slyzhby podderzhki, nifiga pytnogo ne skazali. Potratil na eti zvonki mnogo deneg.

Hochy

- chtobi s menja ne schitivali ezhednevnij abonentskij platezh

- chtobi MTS oplachival vinyzhdennije moi razgovori iz-za bygra s ih servisnoj podderzhkoj dazhe esli oni (po ih vine!!!) bezrezyltatnije.

• SvisorMfec Клуб друзей МТС
    офлайн
    SvisorMfec Клуб друзей МТС

17 лет на сайте
    пользователь #3353

Написать сообщение

# 16 октября 2002 11:57

>> chtobi s menja ne schitivali ezhednevnij abonentskij platezh

Абонентский платеж на то и абонентский, что бы его считали, даже если ты не пользуешся телефоном.

>> chtobi MTS oplachival vinyzhdennije moi razgovori iz-za bygra s ih servisnoj podderzhkoj dazhe esli oni (po ih vine!!!) bezrezyltatnije.

По их вине, не по их вине :-?. Это тебе еще доказать надо будет :(.

• Гагарин Senior Member
    офлайн
    Гагарин Senior Member

17 лет на сайте
    пользователь #2729

Написать сообщение

# 16 октября 2002 12:40

так те и кинулись юристы задаром помогать :lol:

мэн, без обид, возни с твоим делом дохрена а толку :cry:

сам уж старайся

досыць