Тема закрыта
  • IRIDIUM1 Neophyte PosterАвтор темы
    офлайн
    IRIDIUM1 Neophyte Poster Автор темы

14 лет на сайте
    пользователь #202313

Написать сообщение

# 13 ноября 2009 04:55

Hello to all and sorry for posting in English!

I am using ByFly since two years without any problems. In the last 2-3 weeks I can login as normal and get assigned a dynamic IP address but after some minutes (sometimes 1 minute, sometimes 15) it kicks me out "ADSL Link down" and then "PPPoE down" so I have to reboot the DSL router to get a new IP address.

This occurs for some hours, than I get a "lucky" connection and an IP address which works for 3 days!!

ByFly support says, of course, "buy a new DSL router", but I have tested it with two different routers ... always the same problem.

The only warning I get from the system log is "Couldn't increase MRU to 1500", but I think this is not the real problem.

Does anybody here had similar problems in the past?

Thank you for any help!!!

Жёлтая карточка была показана пользователю за этот пост модератором Guerilla (13 ноября 2009 11:14)
    Основание: Пункт правил 1.5

• Nevermore Senior Member
    офлайн
    Nevermore Senior Member

20 лет на сайте
    пользователь #10171

Написать сообщение

# 13 ноября 2009 05:45

Have you asked them to test the line? Is your router's software up to date? (Well I assume if you've been using it for the last two years the problem is not in the software). In my opinion it is either your phone line, or a faulty router. You should also check your PC for trojans and such using the latest antivirus software.

PS By the way, there is a thread here called "ByFly. Обсуждение". All the clever guys are there. You should probably ask there as the moderator will most likely close this one ))

You can also try to reset your router to factory defaults and set it up again as described in the manual on their web-site, just in case.

>>add ByFly's also had some technical problems lately, so it could be that your case is just a temporary difficulty ))

[url=http://forum.onliner.by/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3865287] Spinning Team [/url]
  • Petya_Ribkin Senior Member
    офлайн
    Petya_Ribkin Senior Member

16 лет на сайте
    пользователь #100815

Написать сообщение

# 13 ноября 2009 07:42

Сдается мне, что писать по-английски - еще не повод создавать новую ветку:rotate:

ByFly. Обсуждение. Вам сюда.

http://forum.onliner.by/viewtopic.php?t=1130312&highlight=

Тема закрыта